Are you getting the most ROI out of your accounting/ERP solution? How about your IT infrastructure, systems and software? Your CRM, web sites and/or social media presence?
No matter what accounting, order-processing, ERP, CRM or other business solution you have installed/hosted, you need to evaluate how it is working for you, at least once a year. The same holds true for the other systems, devices, software, operating systems and connections to the outside world, upon which you and your business depend daily. It’s not that they break (well, some do), but change is constant and accelerating, incompatibilities and instability tend to grow over time, and your business (and systems) must adapt and evolve. Functionality that suited you a year ago, is probably not enough or is no longer a good fit today – you need a Reality Check – or as we have dubbed it – a “Real-IT Check”!
You need to check if the dreams and goals of last year are being met by your business’ system realities of today. The NSU Real-IT Check service is designed to launch the process. It is a brief/concise systems, business process and online profile review, delivering real insight and ideas for free, with an option for more in-depth consulting when you’re ready. The options are:
- FREE Real-IT Check:this is a 3-4 hour intro session, designed to:
- Gather basic information about your current systems (“as-is”)
- Review general functionality and processes
- Review your web sites and social media profiles
- Deliver simple (summary) documentation of our findings
- Suggest high-level strategy & next steps (a.k.a. the Real-IT CheckList!)
- PAID Real-IT Check:this is more, as-needed and upon request:
- Who: appropriate resources will be assigned from our team
- What: additional, extended, billable services, tailored to your needs
- Where: on-site at your offices, or offsite (remote), as cost-effective and for best results
- When: after the free session has been completed and you are ready for more.
- Why: you will be confident in our ability to assist and guide you and your business.
Or you may submit your DreamIT Real-IT Check inquiry using the form below: