The Business Challenge
Daily occurrences such as power surges, wrong patches, viruses, human error or other causes can bring critical systems down and impact business. Careful planning requires redundant systems at local or second site to deal with such outages. Unfortunately, SMBs cannot justify setting up a second site due to costs of real-estate, equipment and expertise. Online backup vendors and MSPs can give affordable protection to millions of SMBs using NSU combined with any online backup solution.
NSU as a solution
NSU delivers continuous incremental backup of complete live systems to a local or remote online data center. In case any disaster brings customer servers down, restore remotely within minutes from any point-in-time (PIT) incremental to a hardware independent physical or virtual server either local or at remote data center. NSU provides complete automated backup management with synthetic automerge by consolidating the versions to give you the latest merged VHD file for easy and instant restores.
- Backup the entire system at run-time and ensure the recovery of operating system and applications can be done without reinstalling any software.
- — Disk Cloning
- Create disk clones of your entire hard disk and replace it with a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications, saving hours of effort.
- — Disaster Recovery
- In the event of unplanned downtime, you ensure that the server is available to the end-user with NSU virtualized backups.
- — Smart P2V
- You can create multiple recovery points created within a few minutes of each other when using a Smart P2V in NSU.
- — Disaster Prevention
- IT service providers can test changes on a backup image-level replica of the client’s production server in their virtual lab.
- — Business Continuity
- With NSU near-continuous solution, you can failover your client’s entire Windows server environment in the event of a server failure.
- — Save Storage
- Synthetic AutoMerge saves time and space requirements by auto merging volume changes periodically on top of existing full/synthetic backups.
- Disk Image Backup | Bare Metal Restore